The Bruin Resource Center’s (BRC) Undocumented Student Program offers caring and personalized support to undergraduate and graduate undocumented students. We provide a welcoming and safe space to help students navigate UCLA. The BRC offers mentoring and encouragement, guidance on educational strategies and financial opportunities, and tools to succeed academically and personally. We increase campus awareness of, and advocate for, undocumented student issues. The BRC fosters a sense of belonging, community and well-being for all undocumented students on campus. We value and understand the experiences undocumented students bring to the UCLA community and are committed to helping them reach their goals and aspirations.
- Drop in with the program coordinator or student intern
- Learn about campus and community resources
- Get information on academic and financial options
- Connect with other AB540 students and student support groups
- Participate in workshops and events scheduled throughout the year
- Receive pertinent information through our program Newsletter
The Bruin Resource Center is located in the Student Activity Center B44. Our hours are Monday – Friday from 9 am – 5 pm.
For more information on the Undocumented Student Program, please contact:
Undocumented Student Program Coordinator
220 Westwood Plaza Suite B44
Los Angeles, CA 90095-1453